Monday, September 22, 2014

#HelloKeurig

  I've been using my Keurig 2.0 for about a couple weeks now & I cannot tell you how much I love it. I got it absolutely free from Influenster to test & review*It's such a time saver from having to make a pot of coffee all the time & having to waste it if you made too much & no one drinks it. I love that you can either make a cup of coffee or you can make 2-5 cups of coffee. You can also make hot water if you want to, which my mom does every morning & every night to make her tea. Where has this machine been all my life?! Love the screen. The screen tells you when the water is preheating, when the water is low, how to use the machine correctly, the time .. its just so cute! When the water is low the screen will tell you but also the water part will also flash a light. It's very easy to add water to the water reservoir.You have a choice for making strong coffee, hot chocolate & other varieties. The drip tray & drip plate are very easy to remove & clean also. The instructions that come with the machine are easy to read & understand. The machine also comes with assorted K-cups for each the single cups & the carafe. I honestly can't live without mine now, I use it for coffee, tea & hot cocoa throughout the day & it doesn't take long to refill the water reservoir & let the water preheat pop in a k-cup & in no time you're on your way to school or work. Really recommend this to all those coffee drinkers out there (:

*Reminder I got this to test & review & these are all honest facts, I was in no way paid to write this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment