Sunday, September 28, 2014

Stur Liquid Vitamin Supplement

Stur Liquid Vitamin Supplement with Garcinia Cambogia in Red Raspberry, Acai Mixed Berry & Honey Green Tea made with 50% Natural HCA, no sugar & no calories is a boost up from your ordinary boring water. This liquid supplement is easy to consume, taste wonderful & helps control your appetite. Made with 100% Garcinia Cambogia extract, vegan, gluten free, & made with only natural fruit flavors. Easy grab & go throw in your purse or backpack product. One little bottle can make up to 24 drinks.

I've been drinking this for almost a week & I'm addicted. It taste very good, & all you need is a squeeze. It taste & smells very natural. My favorite right now has to be Red Raspberry but I've tasted them all & they all taste divine. This is great for those trying to lose weight or keep their appetite balanced. Me personally, I have not noticed much with a change of appetite but I will keep trying this & once I'm done I'll give an updated review on this product.

**Disclaimer; I'm in no way sponsored nor was I paid to give a review for this company. These are all my honest opinions on this product.**

No comments:

Post a Comment