Sunday, September 28, 2014

RejuvadermMD By: Trophy Skin



Fast & Easy Improvement:


  • Fine Lines & Wrinkles
  • Age Spots & Sun Damage 
  • Uneven Tone & Texture

Exfoliation 
Extraction
Infusion

This is an at home handheld microdermabrasion system. Valued at $199. This system comes with a Diamond Tip, Infusion Tip, Blackhead Extraction Tip, 50 Wool Filters, & a Power Cord (does not need batteries). Optional accessories include: Fine Tip (for those with sensitive skin), Precision Tip, Body Tip, & Argan Stem Cell Serum. The system can be used on your face, your neck, your chest, your back & your legs. So you can have smooth skin all over.

I've personally used this system twice now & I have nothing but good things to say about. This is somewhat hard to use the first time you use it but once you get the hang of it it's a piece of cake. I've used the Diamond Tip & The Blackhead Extraction Tip recently but I have yet to use the Infusion Tip so this review will only be for just the ones I have used. When I first received this product I read how to correctly use it which is clearly shown in the booklet that comes with it. Be sure to clean & dry your face before use. & be sure to try it on your arm before use just to see how your skin will react.

My experience with the Diamond Tip was somewhat hard because I was still getting the hang of holding it & making sure I was using it the correct way while holding the skin taut with my free hand. After using it I washed my face with cold water as directed, I toned my face with my everyday toner & moisturized it. Let my tell you, my face hasn't felt that smooth in a long time. They ask you to make sure to remove the Wool Filter after every use, so I did & there was so much dead skin on it, it was disgusting. I wouldn't have thought this at home system would do that much.

When using the Extraction Tip they ask you to use it a day that you ARE NOT or HAVE NOT used the Diamond Tip. So after using the Diamond Tip I waited a few days, even though they suggest you to used the system once a week & increase later on I was way too excited & couldn't wait. So I did the same thing washed my face & made sure it was 100% dry. I first started out with the corners of my nose. This is gonna sound so gross but the amount of nastiness that was left in the Extraction Tip that I had no idea about was crazy. I had to step away for a second because knowing that was just the corners of my nose was kind of disturbing to say they least lol. I finished my whole face, washed it with cold water, toned & moisturized like always.

This system is absolutely amazing, I've had great results. It does leave your face a little red but it goes away very quickly. Once I have used the Infusion Tip I will also review my results but in the mean time this is new favorite thing.

**Disclaimer I am not associated with this company nor was I paid to write this review, this is my personal experience & review for this product.**

No comments:

Post a Comment